Many of BBQ’s biggest fans claim that using a smoker is the only real way to BBQ. A smoker grill is fueled by wood or charcoal and cooks at a lower temperature than other types of grills. The lower temperature allows your food to cook more thoroughly. Even though using a smoker takes more time it will make even the toughest meats tender and juicy. Not to mention that great smoky flavor that gets added from the slower cooking process. At J. Renders BBQ we smoke all of our high quality BBQ!
- What does “Local” actually mean? January 13, 2017
- J. Render’s Southern Table & Bar coming to Beaumont! January 10, 2016
- The Best Side Dishes for Barbeque April 22, 2015
- The Benefits of Hiring a Catering Service for a Birthday Party March 20, 2015
- Choosing Your Next Corporate Event Catering February 27, 2015
Barbeque BBQ bbq food truck bestbbq best bbq Lexington ky big red casual dining catering catering Lexington ky catering service catering services catering services Lexington ky corporate catering Lexington ky corporate event catering corporate event catering Lexington ky event catering event catering Lexington ky food truck Ky Proud Lexington ky catering local localbbq locally owned lunch catering lunch catering Lexington ky photo Restaurant Southern Fare Southern Table special event catering Lexington ky wedding catering wedding catering Lexington ky wedding rehearsal catering wedding rehearsal catering Lexington ky